As you are researching your options for entering the senior home care industry, we want to help you see the pros and cons of starting the business on your own, with a franchisor, or with a Membership with The Senior’s Choice. Our members report several common and really good reasons for choosing The Senior’s Choice Network over going it alone or franchising, such as:
- Starting your business with a proven model and all the tools ready to go.
- Remaining independent and free to operate your business as you see fit.
- Comprehensive training in the operation of a senior care business.
- Having someone knowledgeable to ask when you have a question or need a sounding board.
- Having ongoing education provided on a variety of topics.
- Cost savings on related services due to the buying strength of a larger organization.
- Access to a network of members who share ideas and experiences with you.
- Getting all the above and not having to pay royalties!
Starting your own home care business can seem daunting if you go it alone. The Senior’s Choice already has all the proven materials you need to get started. Here’s a checklist of the leading benefits of being a member of The Senior’s Choice.
- New member training (videos & manual)
- Home Care Operating Systems Manual
- Employee Handbook
- Vendor Discounts
- Monthly Webinar Training
- TSC Member Support
- Home Care Member Conventions and Conferences
- Proprietary Certified Companion Aide Program
- Proprietary Certified Hospice Companion Aide Program
- Senior Educational Programs
- Proven Home Care Systems for Recruiting, Marketing, Staff Retention, Management, etc.
- Resource Library
- Champion’s Club
- Exit Strategy Training
- And Much More!
Going with a franchisor may seem like an easy way to start your own home care business but check out what makes The Senior’s Choice Different.
For more information on how to start your own home care business, go to our website at www.theseniorschoice.com or reach out to us.